Monday 20 February 2012

Awards Keep Coming...

We are delighted that the lovely ladies have been reviewing our products and have awarded our Tankini a bronze award.

As all pregnant ladies know, getting a quality swimming costume that makes you feel good, that suits you and will last is not always the easiest so we're delighted to have been recognised for helping women feel good in their Emma-Jane Tankinis!

The testers had this to say:

"Smart looking tankini, nice colour, feels good quality. Lovely style, the top is nice and long...Very comfortable to wear and doesn't ride up...I will defiantly continue to wear this; even now after I've had my baby I think it's still suitable..." Jenny Yaxley – Sophie & Ray 2 years and 4 Weeks 
 While Angelina Newman – Mum to be awarded The Emma Jane Tankini 4.5/5 and said; "Looked lovely and loved the colour. Emma Jane is a well-known brand so not surprised was high quality. I really liked the style of the top and the bottoms were a really good fit. It grew with me during my pregnancy and loved wearing it. Very comfortable to wear and enjoyed swimming in my Tankini. Made me feel very smart. Gave me good support on my bust and very comfortable. This also washed really well and has been in the washing machine a few times now. I have really enjoyed wearing this and I would imagine I will still use this after my pregnancy (well until I get my old figure back)"
And Alison Grieves – Mum To Be gave us a 4.2/5 and said; "Arrived well packaged. Looked very appealing and good quality. I really did like the style with a long top and matching bottoms as looked more like a swimming costume during the earlier stage of my pregnancy. The top was really comfortable to wear and did not ride up when in the pool...The whole look was lovely and made me feel attractive and comfortable when at the pool and also on holiday. This is very easy to wash and dries really quickly. I will definitely continue to use this as I do like the style. The quality is excellent and I have already recommended...."
Thank you ladies!  Very much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting your comments, thoughts and feedback. So please share.