Monday 9 May 2011

Our £10 seamfree bra is a hit!

We have written about the praise our newest nursing bra - style 361 - has had in the past, but it's been getting even more, so we thought we'd share.

We always knew that the price of our seamfree Next Generation bra would be a hit, because at just a tenner, you can get three bras for the price you'd normally pay for one.  But it actually delivers great value in three ways:
  • the low price;
  • the fact that it can be used as a maternity, nursing and sleep bra;
  • and the single cup size that fits from B to F as breasts change so mums don’t need to spend a fortune on different size bras.

But it's not just the value that is making mums love this bra. It's all about how comfortable it is. And let's face it, when you're pregnant or breastfeeding, comfort is a must (as is plenty of chocolate). The reason it's so comfortable is because of the ultra-soft knitted seamfree fit and the soft under-band.

Here are some of the comments the Next Generation bras have been receiving are:
"I'm expecting a baby in a few weeks time and regular bras were starting to get very uncomfortable. I purchased these and they have been excellent. They fit very well and are really comfortable. I will be buying some more!" From Figleaves.com

"I think these are excellent value and incredibly comfortable especially in comparison to the other non-wired maternity bras I have. It is the perfect bra to sleep in if you want some extra support overnight and it is what I put in as soon as I get through the door in the evening. I haven’t had my baby yet and so can’t comment on the ease of breastfeeding but the clip / unclip seems very easy to use. Overall fantastic comfort and value and what can be an uncomfortable and expensive time!" From Figleaves.com


"I’m 6 months pregnant & found this bra really comfortable. Plenty of room to expand, but still supportive. Good value too." From Figleaves.com

"Brilliant that it goes from sizes B to F. Genius!" From a Wear Tester report


"Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!!!! I just wish I'd known about it a year ago. Definitely the best nursing/maternity bra I have ever worn. Definitely recommend it to everyone I know. 10 out of 10." From a Wear Tester report
 

"Every pregnant woman or breastfeeding mum needs a wardrobe staple when it comes to underwear and the Emma Jane Next Generation Seamfree nursing bra might just be the one. True to form, Emma Jane has designed a price-conscious garment that rolls comfort, support and value into one, making it a real contender to more expensive seamfree bras on the market."

Leading parenting site Madeformums.com.
“This bra is great value & due to its great shape & fit it's really comfortable. I have been wearing this bra for the last month of my pregnancy both day and night and I'm sure I'll still be using it for the next 6 months for feeding.” Babyworld review

“The Emma Jane 361 nursing bra is a pleasure to wear day and night! It is seamfree and stretchy so very comfortable and discrete under clothing. Overall I found it to be a quality garment at a great price.” Babyworld review


Love this bra. Being that the cup size covers from B-F it's great to wear straight after birth as milk supply settles as your size can vary hugely during this time! The ruched center works well and adds nice detail and the knitted underband is very comfortable. It's a great bra in my opinion!” Babyworld review

The Next Generation bras are available in a choice of white, black or skin colours and come in four sizes to fit sizes 32–38 B-F. Style 361 has a recommended retail price of just £10, while style 365 which offers removable foam pads for comfort with excellent fit retails at £16. Both styles are available from Emma-Jane retailers. Go to www.emma-jane.com for more details.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Amazing Article. I read your article carefully. Thanks for sharing this useful information. I like it very much. Keep it up.

    maternity and nursing bra

    ReplyDelete

We love getting your comments, thoughts and feedback. So please share.