Monday 18 July 2011

MadeForMums Give Emma-JaneThumbs Up

MadeForMums is the UK’s biggest professional review site for baby products, with hundreds of professionally written, independent reviews.  We are delighted that three of our products have featured and each received a whopping 4.5 stars out of 5!

We know it’s important to mums to read product reviews before buying so to know we’re getting it right for mums-to-be and new mums is great. 



Here’s what they said:

Every pregnant woman or breastfeeding mum needs a wardrobe staple when it comes to underwear and the Emma Jane Next Generation Seamfree nursing bra might just be the one.

True to form, Emma Jane has designed a price-conscious garment that rolls comfort, support and value into one, making it a real contender to more expensive seamfree bras on the market.

As soon as I started wearing the Emma Jane Maternity Support Belt I had instant relief. Both my back and pelvis felt like they had less strain on them and the horrible wobbly feeling I’d had for weeks disappeared.

One of my biggest problems was that my pelvic pain meant I couldn’t walk as far - the Emma Jane Maternity Support Belt means I can walk more than 100 yards without pain! It works for any shape, you just buy the size you were before you got pregnant and I used the same one right until the end of my pregnancy.
http://www.madeformums.com/reviews/productreview.aspx?productId=645&mode=review

Nursing bra 428 – 4.5 stars
The Emma Jane Nursing Bra 428 is a brilliant basic for breastfeeding mothers. Not only is it incredibly easy to release and do up the cups, it offers fantastic support and is ultra-comfy to boot.

I found the Emma Jane Nursing Bra invaluable when breastfeeding my baby son Elliot. I bought one in black and one in white, and used them constantly. Of all the bras I tried during a department store fitting, it offered the firmest support, and was easily the best fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting your comments, thoughts and feedback. So please share.